• Slide 1 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 1 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 2 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 2 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 3 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 3 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 4 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 4 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 5 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 5 description with your own words. ...

Friday, December 24, 2010

Ungu - Dirimu Satu

I will always love you kekasihku
Dalam hidupku hanya dirimu satu
I will always need you cintaku
Selamanya takkan pernah terganti
Ku mau menjadi yang terakhir untukmu
Ku mau menjadi mimpi indahmu
Cintai aku dengan hatimu
Seperti aku mencintaimu
Sayangi aku dengan kasihmu
Seperti aku menyayangimu
I will be the last for you
And you will be the last for me
I will always love you kekasihku
Dalam hidupku hanya dirimu satu
Ku mau menjadi yang terakhir untukmu
Ku mau menjadi mimpi indahmu
Cintai aku dengan hatimu
Seperti aku mencintaimu
Sayangi aku dengan kasihmu
Seperti aku menyayangimu
I will be the last for you
And you will be the last for me
And i will be the last for you
And you will be the last for me

Categories:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment