• Slide 1 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 1 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 2 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 2 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 3 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 3 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 4 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 4 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 5 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 5 description with your own words. ...

Friday, December 24, 2010

Green Day - When It's Time

The words get trapped in my mind
I'm sorry I don't take the time to feel the way I do
'Cause from the first day you came into my life
My time ticks around you
But then I need your voice
As a key to unlock all the love thats trapped in of me

So tell me when it's time to say I love you

All I want is you to understand
That when I take your hand its 'cause I want to
We're all born in a world of doubt
But there's no doubt
I love you

And I feel lonely for
All the losers that will never take the time to say
What is really on their mind instead they just hide away
And yet they'll never have
Someone like you to guide them and help along the way

So tell me when its time to say I love you
So tell me when its time to say I love you

Categories:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment